Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 1 - The Big Dig!

A lot of more progress than I expected! Greenscapes men arrived early today and deliveries went smoothly. They immediately went to work! I am surprise how quickly they do everything.

The first thing they did was dig all cables, gas and water lines out of the ground so they do not cut them while working. Right after they dug out cables I left for work. During the day I received a call from Greg, the sales associate, letting me know that they had hit a snag. A tree stump had to be removed and required my approval as it was an additional cost. That got taken care of and the dig must have gone on because by the time I came back from work my yard was full of holes and all the patios were dug out.

Now on to Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook