Sunday, October 30, 2011

Old Is New Again

Apart from finally planting my Madison Jasmine, Hubby and I accomplished a lot today. I worked a little bit on my shade garden moving plants around. I know plants don't like to move around but I think at this time of the year I can do as I please.
Circle Of Birds
I so wanted to throw this bird feeder away but today I decided to paint it and see how it comes out. I found some old paint in my garage and some unused sponge painting brush and viola! I am looking forward to hearing birds chirp in the "Circle of The Birds" as my son refers to my planting bed around the tree. In my shade garden I have a bird bath and now a bird feeder.
Bird Feeder Before
Bird Feeder After
 By the way, this bird feeder, as I found out, is causing some problems in my raised bed. The seeds that I've put in there have been falling on to the bed and seeding! I have to move it where I don;t care if it seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook