Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Still Fighting Greenscape Over Not So Flowery Beds

I am still fighting Greenscape on the solution to the pools of water left in my so-called flower beds. I had to drag Greenscape kicking and screaming to fix these beds. Gosh, I regret why I asked them to do them in the first place. I should have had them just do the hardscapes because that is what they seem to know how to do and it ends there. Or maybe I should have never ask them to do anything because of overcharges that I have incurred in the project.

They are still going to come up with some band-aid solution to this by digging more trenches which will be refilled by the eroded soil. Greenscape is interested in providing band-aid solutions that will last until they are no longer liable as a company. After what they've charged us for this project, I deserve to be happy with it and they are not even close. So, I will continue to fight them until I am satisfied. Here is the picture of the puddle of water I am referring to.

Many months later the problem still stands! Greenscape is quick to have you sign, and once  Greenscapes get their money, they have to be called, emailed, dragged, kicking and screaming. They have no interest in creating what you want but to get you to sign and take your money. Also, ask them how much they are charging per square foot before you sign anything. I paid a lot of money for generic brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook