Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 11 - Buckets Of Water From The Sky


Day 11 was Thursday and it coincided with my son's PEP/PTA meeting so by the time I came home it was very dark to take pictures or see anything for that matter. Another thing it was raining so much that we could not even get out of the car without an umbrella. But, I am glad it rained because without it I would not have known the flaws I feared would happen in the installation. It turns out that the beds next to the path were more elevated than the path itself such that all the soil washed onto the path.
I had warned the salesman of this and apparently it did not get propagated to the employees. Anyways, they should fix it and I am glad it happened before I approved the work.

I emailed these pictures to the salesman but he won't come back to me until Monday. I have a permanent solution for this and this that they might not want to consider but I am hopefully that they will and even if i have to pay I will do it.
Below is the picture. As you can see, soil is washing from the side of the house and if we put a border there that will prevent any soil from washing over the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook