Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 10 - Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Okay, the path finally looks like a path and I like how it has turned out.It is not quite like the plan but I am okay with that. It has more curves than I expected even as it is narrower than I expected. I have to say that they cut to close to the corner as a result we are very limited to what we can plant there. If we plant anything it will have to be a climbing plant and I don't like that; but I will have to make it work.

Above is the view of the path from our driveway.
When I got home a neighbor's kid was playing on the pah and throwing sand it, I thought it was cute in a cringing way LOL.

The trashcan pad ended up being nice. And leaving that much space will allow us to shield trash cans from our neighbor and from the street.

It looks much narrow than it actually is.
Also, some beds have been made but I need to make sure that they are at least creating beds that are tilled deep enough for us to plant rather than just covering clay soil with top soil.

I am looking forward to this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook