Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 12 - Scary, sort off!

Okay, arbor, bridge and the dry creek are finally in though not finished. Because of rain from yesterday, Greenscapes men had to leave early which meant that there was not much done on their side. Arbor is more or less finished and bridge needs railing and will be set on the ground firmly once it is completed.


I have a lot of reservations about how things are at the moment but I am trying to keep a positive attitude. I believe when it is all said and done everything will come together nicely. So, know that even as I write my fears down, I think at the end I will be happy with everything.

Today I am more scared than anything. First, arbor is not facing quite the direction I thought it would. It is facing more to the fire pit than I would have liked. I wanted it to face more to the patio next tot he house. But, I know I can live with it, but I wish it was facing more to the house, I don't know if it can be moved; fingers crossed!

Dry creek is another story! I did not expect the color to be so light that I feel it clashes with the color of the pavers. It is almost white not even gray. I knew this when I chose it but thought it would work, big mistake. I should have taken the pavers with me or picture of my house at least and I think I would have ended up choosing a color that was more beige than this. But, I think planting around it will make it work. My goal is to have it sort of disappear But, as I said, I think it will work in the end.


Then 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook