Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 13 - Dry Creek And Drama!

Today was a crazy day as far as everything really! First I had a back and forth between the arbor guy who wanted to charge me an arm and a leg for a small change in the arbor. I am supposed to meet with him but I am not paying anymore so I am settling for it the way it is. Those spiky planks at the top of the arbor are my problem. They are too small in scale compared to the rest of the arbor. But I am not going to sweat it any more. If he won't fix them at the current price, then oh well!

Bridge on the other hand is AWESOME! I love how it has turned out. I can't complain. I just imagine it when it is stained. We will do this part ourselves.It is sturdy and very inviting. I can't imagine the landscaping without it. it is more than the plan but I am okay with that  as everything else is big and having it be the size has worked out perfectly.
Then there is the stepping stones! Gosh, I could have done this myself I would have saved over $1000! Greenscapes guys were taking their time in the beginning of the project and now they just want to finish and cutting corners has become their thing. For example, dry creek is supposed to be 36 inches and some areas are clearly more than that. I don't have a problem with that per se but I need to be able to plant next to the creek.

The rest of the photos show the progress has been made on the dry creek. The side of the house is unrecognizable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook