Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5 - Firepit Patio Is Shaping Up!

On day 4 I see a lot of progress and the backyard patio is shaping up to be what I imagined. The only major thing that is left is cutting the edge and placing the border in. I am a little concerned about the gaps in-between the pavers but Greenscape people assured us that there won't be anything growing in there as they will pour a filler that hardens once water is mixed in.



Firepit upclose


The main patio is also not far behind. All the cut-outs have been filled with gravel and dimensions are clear. I am a little concerned about the "kitchen" part of the patio seems a little smaller than I expected but it will only be used for the grill only so maybe it will work.
All in all, great progress on Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Using Facebook